CEUs: 4 NCCAOM PDAs
Over a thousand years ago, The 13 Ghost Points treatment was created by “The King of Medicine” in China, Sun Simiao. This treatment and other Alchemical protocols help us cleanse on all three levels (body/mind/spirit) and get rid of Xie Qi (Evil Qi). These techniques have been passed down generation after generation. The word ghost in Chinese has the word “hook” in its character. A ghost is anything that haunts a person or has a hook in them. This means they are not free to do what they want because the ghost is convincing them to not be true to themselves. A Ghost Point treatment can release all the areas that may be hooked, for example:
- Ghost eyes — how the person sees the world
- Ghost heart — how the person loves
- Ghost convincing— does the person believe in themselves?
- Ghost official — Does the person follow someone else’s rules or their own?
A Ghost Point treatment can aid in the following situations:
- When life just feels like too big a struggle and they’re working too hard to overcome it.
- When they don’t feel free in their life.
- When they are living in a toxic situation.
- When they have past trauma that haunts them.
This class is an introduction to doing the Thirteen Ghost Point treatment as an Alchemical treatment in a clinical practice.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Introduction to the Thirteen Ghost Points.
- A basic understanding of the treatment protocols and points, including acupuncture and acupressure techniques.
- A comparison of using the Ghost Points versus other techniques like Internal Dragons or Luo Emotional treatment for Trauma.
- The role of the Alchemical Healer and how to follow that path.
Who should take this class?
- Practitioners interested in incorporating Alchemical Healing approaches into their practice (acupuncturists, acupressurists, medical qigong and other energywork practitioners)
- Practitioners who are focused on the psycho-emotional aspects of treatment
- Practitioners and Students who would like to expand their treatment toolbox for difficult patient cases
- Anyone who has an intense curiosity about emotional healing
Leta demonstrates an advanced knowledge of TCM philosophy and fundamentals, history and its metaphysical aspects which were somewhat left out when I went through schooling. I felt like a high skilled doctor was handling the lecture and immediately was engrossed in the subject matter. This alchemical approach advances tools for perception &application for mental/emotional aspects that come up during acupuncture sessions. It provides context for aiding patients through a break through, self-protection and we all can use this information and techniques for our personal path toward self-mastery.– Kelly Duvendack, L.Ac.
– Brittney Chowning, MSTCM, Dipl. OM, L.Ac
Leta has such an amazing way of presenting Spiritual information and bringing it into this plane. I love her style and her way of connecting everything together. I feel confident that I can start applying what I learned today, and I feel the desire to learn and practice more!
– Kristine Buckley, L.Ac.
Leta is a very knowledgable instructor that not only gives us a wealth of information but also tells us how to use it. Her presentation style is very warm and engaging. I look forward to further presentations! — Angela Berscheid, RAc
In these uncertain and rapidly changing times, Alchemical TCM is so needed in the world! I know too many people with psycho-emotional issues who are Western Medicine treatment failures; pharmaceuticals just make them worse. Psycho-emotional issues are in imbalance in the Trinity of Mind, Body and Spirit. The Soul needs to be addressed; the Heart needs to be heard! This is where the healing lives. I’m so happy there are skilled practitioners teaching this modality!
– Judith Story, L.Ac.
Herein lies the essential foundation information you didn’t, don’t, and won’t receive in your acupuncture school education. The effective practitioner is one who has already been, currently is, and continues to be in the state of beginner’s mind, in the eternal Now, with egolessness, humility, patience, respect, knowledge. and lucid awareness. Would you want anything less from whom you choose to go to for healing?
– Ivy Van den Berge, LMT
It’s incredible how much I was able to learn in these five hours without feeling a sense of overwhelm from the information. There is a beautiful balance between thorough theory and very applicable practical information. The way that Leta covers this is down-to-earth and no-nonsense. I love that about it.
Excellent class. It went incredibly fast and very fun and informative. Easy to understand and follow along. Great meditations as well! Highly recommend these courses.— Kelly Clohessy, L.Ac.
– Robert Fueston, L.Ac., Dipl. O.M., M.S.O.M.
This was an amazing class covering material that was only touched upon in acupuncture school. I’ve been treating patients for over 20 years and found clinically useful information presented in this class. The materials and knowledge discussed are just what I needed for where I am at in my practice and studies. Excellent course!
Great class! Leta Is great at delivering the information…giving examples and theory to help you retain the information and as well the method to use it. I loved the class and would recommend it to anyone wanting to dive deeper into the spiritual aspect of Chinese Medicine.– Doreen Howard, R.Ac., Reflexologist
– Carol Baker, C.P. AOBTA, Licensed Zen Shiatsu Practitioner
Great course and highly recommended to anyone wanting to learn more about the Ghost Points and themselves!
– Raith Brown, L.Ac.
Leta teaches the Thirteen Ghost Points with vim and vigour while making it accessible and able to be practically applied. I highly recommend this course and can’t wait for more to come.