Home Forums General Discussions A different 5 elements framework Reply To: A different 5 elements framework

• Silvia

February 3, 2021 at 10:45 am

After posting this last night I listened to last week’s session, where Nick brought up the Disney princesses as being fire – and thought back that Mingtong should be fire.

And then I thought of Snow White, who seems different than the other princesses (if I remember correctly 😍): she does not seem to have that ‘will they like me’ ingredient, she beams love unconditionally to all the 7 dwarfs. It was in this sense that I thought Mingtong is Earth and not Fire. Or, is he a Fire who transcended that element of the constitution?

This discussion is relevant for me, because initially I thought I had Earth as my third element, only to realize that behind all my community-focused activity, and seemingly altruistic nature, there is an element of selfishness, I’m doing it for me, for the heart connection, and I desire some recognition.

It is because of this that I switched to Earth – there is nothing I see in Mingtong that strikes me as desiring recognition.

Join the Alchemy Learning Center

To get started, create your account:

Name

Get Inspired!

Get updates, announcements, live events