This class introduces you to the practical use of Alchemy in a modern day Chinese Medicine practice.
About this class:
This approach also incorporates an advanced understanding of the Five Elements and the Nine Palaces in conjunction with a number of clinical applications such as
- Sun SiMiao’s 13 Ghost Points – for PTSD, Trauma, and OCD
- Ma DanYang’s 12 Starry Sky Points – for helping someone find their alignment
- The 9 Stages of Alchemy (based on Ge Hong’s theories as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen) – a program of personal self-cultivation and enlightenment
- The Grieving Treatment as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen – for someone who is stuck in grieving (up to many years after the death of a loved one)
- Healing Heart Pains as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen – for loving yourself and healing addictions
- J.R. Worsley’s Internal and External Devils/Dragons – for possession by Gui/Ghosts or emotions
The result of these treatments in patients is the transformation of stubborn and mysterious diseases (auto-immune, chronic Lyme, mental illness, congenital diseases, among others) through the release of blocks that result from trauma and long-term difficulties in life. The patients undergo a significant transformation that brings a greater understanding (and forgiveness) of their own temperament, motivations, and purpose so that they can fly in their lives.
While these treatments are available and often discussed as theoretical approaches, the incorporation of them into modern practice remains advanced and mysterious. In the Master Alchemy Program, Leta Herman takes a step-by-step approach to the practical application of these techniques.
This class is a prerequisite for the Master Alchemy Apprenticeship Program. You must finish this class to apply. At the end of the class you will be given the option to fill out an application. After submission we will be in touch with you shortly to set up a meeting. If you are accepted into the Program, the cost of this class will be taken off tuition.