CEUs: 4 NCCAOM PDAs
This class will introduce you to the Alchemy roadmap of treatments and cultivation techniques. We will examine the Alchemical Healer’s role facilitating treatments to help clients walk their true road in life and the importance of the healer undergoing the Alchemical process before helping patients. Topics include an introduction to the facilitator’s role in guiding treatments, meditations, energetic evaluations, and self-cultivation exercises.
Alchemy is a fundamental aspect of early Chinese Medicine. Ancient master healers like Ge Hong and Sun SiMiao developed Alchemical healing techniques that focus on realizing each being’s full potential rather than simply healing illness.
The Alchemical Chinese Medicine approach incorporates an advanced understanding of the Five Elements and the Nine Palaces in conjunction with a number of clinical applications such as:
- Sun SiMiao’s 13 Ghost Points – for PTSD, Trauma, and OCD
- Ma DanYang’s 12 Starry Sky Points – for helping someone find their alignment
- The 9 Stages of Alchemy (based on Ge Hong’s theories as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen) – a program of personal self-cultivation and enlightenment
- The Grieving Treatment as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen – for someone who is stuck in grieving (up to many years after the death of a loved one)
- Healing Heart Pains as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen – for loving yourself and healing addictions
- J.R. Worsley’s Internal and External Devils/Dragons – for possession by Gui/Ghosts or emotions
The result of these treatments in patients is the transformation of stubborn and mysterious diseases (auto-immune, chronic Lyme, mental illness, congenital diseases, among others) through the release of blocks that result from trauma and long-term difficulties in life. The patients undergo a significant transformation that brings a greater understanding (and forgiveness) of their own temperament, motivations, and purpose so that they can fly in their lives.
While these treatments are available and often discussed as theoretical approaches, the incorporation of them into modern practice remains advanced and mysterious. In the Master Alchemy Program, Leta Herman takes a step-by-step approach to the practical application of these techniques.