We are energetic beings. We are powered by some invisible force, which is like electricity that makes us talk, walk, move, etc.
The way that the beings of this planet move through time and space are explained by Elemental Energies. Each of the Five Elements describes an Elemental Energetic type:
- Wood moves out and back, a thrusting motion, like a plant bursting through the ground in Spring and then putting out leaves, and then thrusting up again
- Fire moves up and down, like the flames of a fire
- Earth moves circularly, reaching out and enveloping with caring, like the smell of bread surrounding you
- Metal moves upward for a tiny bit and then falls away, like a leaf being lifted for a moment by an air current and then slowly falling to the ground
- Water moves forward like the forever-running, unstoppable river making its way home to the ocean