In this Chinese Medicine philosophy, the body stores toxins in the joints when it’s unable to release them due to overwhelming physical or emotional conditions. Over time, these toxins degrade the integrity of the joints, and eventually cause pain, or worse, joint deformities. The Divergent Channel treatment philosophy is to slowly release these toxins out of the joints through the Divergent Channel system so that the integrity of the joints can recover.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Introduction to the Divergent Channel System
- A basic understanding of the treatment protocols, including essential oil and acupressure options
- Cupping treatments vs. Divergent Channel treatments
- The role of Cupping and Gua Sha and non-needle techniques (for bodywork therapists)
Who Will Benefit from this class?
- Practitioners interested in incorporating Divergent Channels approaches into their practice
- Practitioners who are focused on the psycho-emotional aspects of treatment
- Practitioners and Students who would like to expand their treatment toolbox for difficult patient cases