The Thirteen Ghost Points are well known in Chinese Medicine and Philosophy but are still sometimes daunting to understand for many practitioners. The Thirteen Ghost Points treatment was created by Sun Simiao, “The King of Medicine” in China. His famous Ode of the Thirteen Ghost Points explains a mysterious treatment that can heal all types of strange ailments.
Thousands of years ago, well-known Daoist Chinese Medicine practitioners created different protocols to help us cleanse on all three levels (body/mind/spirit) and get rid of Xie Qi (Evil Qi). These techniques, including the Thirteen Ghost Points, are ritualistic treatments have been passed down, generation after generation.
In this webinar, Leta Herman shared her Alchemical Healing experiences from practicing for the past 20 years, and specifically her work with the Thirteen Ghost Points, an ancient Chinese Medicine treatment for releasing whatever is haunting a person in life and breaking up cellular and emotional patterns.
What You Will Learn:
- An overview of the Thirteen Ghost points
- When this type of Alchemical treatment is helpful and why
- How an Alchemical Treatment is done with time not being a limiting factor
- How the Ghost Points can be integrated and used in Modern Day practice
- How the Ghost Points can benefit the practitioner in their own personal lives
Who Should Watch:
- Acupuncturists and Acupressurists interested in learning more about an Alchemical approach to Chinese Medicine
- Practitioners and Students who are focused on the psycho-emotional aspects of treatment
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box