We are so excited you have joined us!
Our mission is to help lifelong learners live an authentic and fulfilling life through Alchemy.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started on your journey!
Our Learning Center site is somewhat different than other sites. We have our own social feed called the “The Energy Stream,” which allows our community engage with us and each other. As members, you can share stories, experiences, offer support, and exchange ideas.
Our shared mission revolves around the fascinating philosophies of Alchemy, the Five Elements, and the Nine Palaces. We will act as your guides to spark your creativity, inspire your thoughts, and motivate your journey.
What you’ll find in the Alchemy Learning Center
- Our platform offers an array of valuable features and resources to support your learning about the Five Elements, the Nine Palaces, and Alchemy:
- Exclusive content and conversations: Gain access to unique and in-depth content, as well as engaging conversations with fellow members.
- On-line courses: Enroll in a variety of online courses designed to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- Livestream/online events: Participate in live events and webinars, allowing you to connect with other Alchemists in real time.
- Guided meditations: Experience pre-recorded guided meditations you can use on a daily basis to promote your Alchemy.
- Qi Gong and Tai Chi classes: Join our Qi Gong and Tai Chi classes to support your self-cultivation.
- Community Forums and Groups: Engage with like-minded individuals in community forums and specialized groups tailored to your interests.
- And much more: We are continually expanding our offerings to provide even more resources and opportunities for our members.
Wu Wei means Inspired Action!
Explore your Wu Wei path
Our unique community exists beyond the distractions and noise often found on other social media services such as Facebook or Instagram. Here, you can immerse yourself in a fun and creative environment, allowing your thoughts to flow freely as you expand upon your personal journey!
Join us to discover daily doses of inspiration, engage in thought-provoking conversations, and gain valuable insights from informed perspectives. Welcome to your Energy Stream, where you can find the clarity to nurture your own Wu Wei.
5 Things to Do First…
- Introduce yourself
Visit your Profile Page and add a brief bio and introduction. Don’t worry if you don’t know your elemental profile yet – you’ll discover that over time!
- Take a look around
Take some time to find your way around. Check out what’s happening on your Energy Stream and explore the latest posts in our forums.
- Discover our on-line classes
Explore our library of online classes. You’ll find a wide range of classes to choose from.
- Try an Alchemical Meditation
Begin your journey with one of our guided meditations. Our Relax Your Body, Free Your Mind, Open Your Doors Meditation is a great starting place for your meditation practice.
- For Chinese Medicine Practitioners
If you are a Chinese Medicine practitioner, consider checking out our free webinars. A popular choice to begin with is our Thirteen Ghost Points Webinar.
These steps will help you get acquainted with our platform and make the most of your experience. Welcome to our community!
We all contribute to the value and authenticity of our emerging community. This is a safe space to communicate.
Please Don’t Spam or Self-Promote
For everyone to get the most out of the Alchemy Learning Center, please don’t promote, advertise, or sell any services here. Thank you!
Share Stories and Experiences Rather than Advice
Sharing stories and experiences can be a powerful way to foster meaningful conversations. Sharing your experiences instead of giving advice, helps to make your contributions more relatable and engaging and allows others to learn from your personal journey.
Have More Questions? Meet Your Alchemy Facilitators!
We’re here to make sure your time here in the Alchemy Learning Center is inspiring, educational, and fun. You can send us messages through the Energy Stream at any time if you have any questions.
Let’s learn and laugh together!